Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

dance tag

I made this tag because I like the image
~ Ü ~


Ok, so I also signed up for a tag deco swap. I thought of using the dress tag I made earlier, but decided it was too elaborate and probably would not survive the many mailings it will be expected to endure.


Basically black & white, it was given my standard vintage-y treatment of distressing, inking & stitches. Then I added a splash of orange just for fun. I was not sure how it would go, but overall, I like it.


I enjoyed adding a banner to a previous project, so I decided to add one here, too. And a pleated paper doily to finish with a little curtsy. 

A fun little piece playing at these challenges

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Ü ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! This is stunning!
I sooooo wish it was being sent to me!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and the best of luck!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! LOve the vintage look of it. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge.

Lisa x

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

What a gorgeous vintage tag! Just wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey’s Colour Challenge!

Kathleen – Guest Designer
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Allison said...

great tag and stitching
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

gina g said...

Gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey this challenge.

Love, Laura PCJDT

Leah l'Orange said...

BEAUTIFUL tag! love the image, and your banner and little stitched flower are the perfect ways to accessorize! thanks for joining the Charisma Galz this week! :)

Gem said...

a lovely creation! thanks for joining in our Stitches challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)