Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

window atc

The ATC Challenges blog has a door/window/anything goes challenge on. Here is my entry :


I've always wanted to use this window die but cannot seem to find a use for it. It came as part of a box set. When I saw this challenge, that was the first thing that came to mind. I've used a TH stamp for the scenery. The "walls" are embossed. I know windows come with frames, but I like it the way it is (artistic licence?). Just a touch of ink to edge them. 
~Ü~

Other challenges entered:

supplies: quickutz die, sizzix texture fades embossing folders, Tim Holtz stamp, distress ink, pp from daiso; 
other materials from my stash

4 comments:

Terry said...

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog Hilda your project is absolutely great, fab idea with the window.. And good luck. Hugs Terry xxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello there .Love this window and the curtain .Good veiw from window too .Thanks for sharing on the ATC Challenge blog .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Anonymous said...

Just love this ATC, great image, thank you for joining us at ATC Challenge xx

Lisa said...

How cute! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge. Lisa :)